Welcome - Please Read

Welcome. I wanted to provide stripboard layouts I've made to help people new to electronics and even the more experienced get into different aspects of electronics.

I verify the layouts before I post them.

My Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/StripboardLayouts - Please Add For Updates!
My Twitter Thing: @InSonicBloom

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Stun Gun Stripboard Veroboard

here is the usual bollocks : this is probably illegal, it's also dangerous and if you use it on an animal I will track you down and have you castrated. I have a lot of issues with fear and I feel unsafe a lot of the time so I made this in order to have a piece of mind, I electrocuted myself with it and it certainly made me think twice about attacking me again

seriously don't be a dick.


2 comments:

  1. very helpful for those who start in electronics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well it is if you want to learn about simple DC to AC inverters.

      Delete