Welcome - Please Read

Welcome. I wanted to provide stripboard layouts I've made to help people new to electronics and even the more experienced get into different aspects of electronics.

I verify the layouts before I post them.

My Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/StripboardLayouts - Please Add For Updates!
My Twitter Thing: @InSonicBloom

Wednesday 30 May 2012

Logic Probe Stripboard Veroboard


quite a simple and boring little thing, but an extremely useful bit of test gear so I urge you to build it. I actually laid out the veroboard to fit inside the little tin in the picture, I had envisioned it looking a lot better than it does but I am quite frankly shit at enclosures whether they are old mint tins or proper ones from the shop.

when you've built up this circuit, to use it you connect the power clips to the power of the circuit you're testing and probe the logic outputs. 
you'll notice that when you power it up and the probe is not touching a test point all the LEDs are lit up, once it detects the actual logic level the LED (high or low depending on the logic output) will light up and the others will go out.








No comments:

Post a Comment