Welcome - Please Read

Welcome. I wanted to provide stripboard layouts I've made to help people new to electronics and even the more experienced get into different aspects of electronics.

I verify the layouts before I post them.

My Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/StripboardLayouts - Please Add For Updates!
My Twitter Thing: @InSonicBloom

Tuesday 1 May 2012

The Amp Hour Podcast

a brief moment away from veroboards and such
if you're interested in electronics based chat - this is a fantastic online radioshow
hosted by Chris Gammell and Dave L. Jones (mentioned in this blog a couple of times)
The Amp Hour  



of course there is a personal gain for me to promote this (other than the fact I like the show and think everyone should listen to it - and everyone feels warm and fuzzy when they are listened to) since episode 76 they have used the theme tune that I wrote for them
you can hear the full song here



No comments:

Post a Comment