Welcome - Please Read

Welcome. I wanted to provide stripboard layouts I've made to help people new to electronics and even the more experienced get into different aspects of electronics.

I verify the layouts before I post them.

My Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/StripboardLayouts - Please Add For Updates!
My Twitter Thing: @InSonicBloom

Wednesday 19 March 2014

Drone Synth Fragments Stripboard Layouts


I was initially doing this little project for myself and it was based purely on the devils triangle drone I made a couple of years ago - can be found HERE
but this project uses 6 drones and push to make switches so it makes a rudimentary keyboard.

This was totally a personal project but since I planned out the little sections on stripboard before starting I thought I would provide those fragment pieces here





5 comments:

  1. hello again! second question for today...i want to build this one too (and the theremin)...
    i'm just not quite familiar with your way of making boards,labels of the wires etc.... so. i want to ask some things for this one to make sure that i'm in the right way.
    from the photo of your build, i'm trying to make sense of what's going on.
    i need one buffer, and to "from drones" of the buffer board i'll connect 3 high kai 3 low drone boards right?
    and Vin is 9v right?
    and what Vref is?how should i wire this?
    i understand the mod of replacing the vol pot on devils triangle drone, but here?are those little black switches on/on for the volume mod?
    the red pot is for low drone, the green for high. the pot next to buffer?
    sorry for the chaotic questions...and my English sucks i know...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is a fragmented piece - there is a full droner here http://www.paulinthelab.com/2012/10/devils-triangle-drone-synth-stripboard.html

      I really wouldn't recommend trying to make sense of this post cause it's experimental parts of a full project.

      Delete
  2. this would be a hell of a proyect. im currently building the devils triangle... but an expansive format to it!?!?!?
    in fact i was wondering if i could make a "tuned Potentiometer" out of an old organ pedal keyboard and a trimpot on each key. and maybe achieve a poor mans moog taurus...

    thank a lot Paul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there's no reason why not, a pot is a pot; I've got these drones in my guitar!

      Delete
  3. Hi what does Vref connect to?

    ReplyDelete