Welcome - Please Read

Welcome. I wanted to provide stripboard layouts I've made to help people new to electronics and even the more experienced get into different aspects of electronics.

I verify the layouts before I post them.

My Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/StripboardLayouts - Please Add For Updates!
My Twitter Thing: @InSonicBloom

Wednesday 12 March 2014

MC34063 12 volt to 5 volt DC to DC Converter Stripboard Veroboard Layout


I made a little switchmode power supply using the extremely common MC34063 Buck/Boost switcher IC to basically test a big bag of grey market MC34063 ICs
So I thought I would make a stripboard layout instead of just breadboarding it because I needed a car phone charger.

so here is a very basic 5 volt 500mA switchmode power supply based on the MC34063 chip






No comments:

Post a Comment