Welcome - Please Read

Welcome. I wanted to provide stripboard layouts I've made to help people new to electronics and even the more experienced get into different aspects of electronics.

I verify the layouts before I post them.

My Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/StripboardLayouts - Please Add For Updates!
My Twitter Thing: @InSonicBloom

Sunday 8 June 2014

Hifi OPA2134 General Purpose Preamp Stripboard Veroboard Layout


in my last post I made a RIAA preamp for my turntable and I decided I wanted to make a general purpose hifi preamp for iPods, PCs, and whatever else you need to plug into your HiFi

so here it is - based on the OPA2134 opamp (again)

although I haven't tried it for this, I'm sure it'll work well as a instrument preamp too





6 comments:

  1. hye...can i replace the ic opa2134 to rc4558 and if i want to put a volume how to make it....sory my english bad..i hope you understand... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes you can use a 4558
      it's a line preamp so you shouldn't put a volume on it

      Delete
    2. thank you paul...... :)

      Delete
  2. This preamp can work with 12V power supply or not. when i on the switch got sound and after 5 second not hearing anything. i must turn off and on back the switch got same prob...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mr. Paul
    I've built an audio amp using LM3886 IC. I'm using an ipod with it but the output i'm getting is not loud enough. My questions are 1. can I use this preamp with my LM3886 based amp 2. can I use the same 24 volt power i'm using for the main amp for the preamp?
    Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete