Welcome - Please Read

Welcome. I wanted to provide stripboard layouts I've made to help people new to electronics and even the more experienced get into different aspects of electronics.

I verify the layouts before I post them.

My Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/StripboardLayouts - Please Add For Updates!
My Twitter Thing: @InSonicBloom

Wednesday 29 January 2014

MXR Hot Tubes Stripboard Veroboard Layout - Craig Anderton Tube Sound Fuzz Variant



I couldn't find any information on this circuit - I found the original schematic on the free info society website but literately 5 minutes ceaseless searching on google brought up nothing about the MXR version. Anyway I redrew the schematic because the original was terrible, then laid it out and built it.
it sounds pretty cool. unfortunately I ran out of space to upload a sound sample to "soundcloud" but I imagine it sounds similar to the Craig Anderton version.

anyway enjoy.



1 comment:

  1. You can't find any information about this circuit because an MXR Hot Tubes never existed. The Internet is just regurgitating a typo from about 22 years ago in reference to the EHX (short for Electro Harmonix) Hot Tubes.

    ReplyDelete