Welcome - Please Read

Welcome. I wanted to provide stripboard layouts I've made to help people new to electronics and even the more experienced get into different aspects of electronics.

I verify the layouts before I post them.

My Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/StripboardLayouts - Please Add For Updates!
My Twitter Thing: @InSonicBloom

Friday 30 November 2012

PWM LED Dimmer Stripboard VeroBoard Layout (Orig. By Dave L. Jones)


Dave Jones did a cool little circuit using a 555 to dim the LEDs on his Mantis microscope. Obviously this little circuit has a lot of uses so I thought I would make a little stripboard layout for it.

There isn't much to say about it as it has already been covered in his video (linked below)

so here you go.



 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for another useful circuit, I’ve been using your web page for over 5 years now to solve riddles in my tinkering👍

    ReplyDelete