Welcome - Please Read

Welcome. I wanted to provide stripboard layouts I've made to help people new to electronics and even the more experienced get into different aspects of electronics.

I verify the layouts before I post them.

My Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/StripboardLayouts - Please Add For Updates!
My Twitter Thing: @InSonicBloom

Monday 30 April 2012

IR Flip Flop switch Stripboard Veroboard

this is a little design I did when trying to figure out a way to turn the light on and off from across the room with a remote control, the drawback to it is that it reacts to any IR remotes but after I made this I replaced the sensor with a hacked off bit of dvd player (the bit with the IR sensor stuff in it) so it now only responds to a few buttons on the remote that belonged to the old DVD player.

for me solutions are better when they are free - I don't care if it looks like shit.



No comments:

Post a Comment