Welcome - Please Read

Welcome. I wanted to provide stripboard layouts I've made to help people new to electronics and even the more experienced get into different aspects of electronics.

I verify the layouts before I post them.

My Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/StripboardLayouts - Please Add For Updates!
My Twitter Thing: @InSonicBloom

Saturday 30 September 2017

May Queen Overdrive (originally by Runoffgroove.com) Stripboard layout


I used to make this pedal a lot and sell them on eBay so I thought I'd revisit it as it seems that I sold the one I made for myself too.
Anyway this is a pretty cool effect, it has a lot more drive than a standard treble booster and it layers up really nicely.





6 comments:

  1. Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The graphic states 8 cut tracks but I only see 6 cuts. Please help me understand.
    Really like the blog and the circuits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. one is under R6 and the other is under C3

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete