Welcome - Please Read

Welcome. I wanted to provide stripboard layouts I've made to help people new to electronics and even the more experienced get into different aspects of electronics.

I verify the layouts before I post them.

My Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/StripboardLayouts - Please Add For Updates!
My Twitter Thing: @InSonicBloom

Saturday 8 December 2012

6 Tact Switch Debounce Veroboard Stripboard Layout


This is one of those boring circuits which you need to know when dealing with CMOS circuits and I imagine it would come in useful for those of you using microcontrollers like Arduino/PIC etc.

using this circuit you get a nice clean switch signal from a mechanical switch avoiding miss-switching



2 channels of the switches in action

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete