Welcome - Please Read

Welcome. I wanted to provide stripboard layouts I've made to help people new to electronics and even the more experienced get into different aspects of electronics.

I verify the layouts before I post them.

My Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/StripboardLayouts - Please Add For Updates!
My Twitter Thing: @InSonicBloom

Saturday 18 August 2012

Mosquito Repellent Stripboard Veroboard Layout


I'm pretty ill at the moment and I didn't want to really get up let alone make a circuit however the reason I am ill is because of bastard mosquitos - you see they bite you and your body reacts to the bites as it would a virus and with an illness the actual feeling of being ill is your body attacking the illness. in most people this reaction lasts a very short time and you don't notice it however with me any illness I get prolonged reactions, I always have which is why I feel really ill right now.
So in order to stop it happening again I thought I would make an electronic mosquito repellent

it mimics the sound the pregnant female mosquito makes which warns others to stay away.



No comments:

Post a Comment